The Flip Side

The Hog's Bespoken Old Fashion

(raspberry martini)
Featuring WhistlePig Farmstock Rye "Sunshine Edition", Florida became the 27th state in 1845 so this batch boosts 27% 4yr. Vermont Rye, 45% 6yr Vermont Rye and the rest was left to the snowbirds from Canada, they brought down their 6yr Rye to finish off the blend. We blend this batch with WhisltePig's very own barrel aged maple syrup from Runamok Maple Farm. We muddle dark cherries and add a sizzling slab of Wisconsin's Nueske's bacon candied in house by our Chef. We cold smoke this fine cocktail in applewood chips to bring out the deep rich flavors of the whiskey. Enjoy and Welcome to Florida.
INGREDIENTS:
WhistlePig Farmstock Rye "Bespoke Batch"-Sunshine State Edition
WhistlePig Barrel Aged Maple Syrup From Runamok Maple Farm
Filthy Cherry's
Bitters
Cold Smoked
Sizzling Candied Nueske's Bacon

Cape Marco Margarita

(raspberry martini)
Featuring Don Julio Alma Miel Joven, crafted using 100% Blue Weber Agave, a blend of Blanco tequila distilled with oven-roasted agave honey and Añejo tequila which has been aged for at least 14 months and finished in Crémant du Limoux barrels. We also add Grand Marnier Cuvée Du Centenaire, this liquor’s base is made up of Eaux-de-vie from both Petite and Grande Champagne, which makes up 82% of the blend. The remaining 18% is a pure orange liqueur. We shake this luxury mix with pure agave, tart lime, and fresh orange. We finish it off with a Pacific Ocean Sea Salt rim. Enjoy and savor every luxury sip of this masterpiece.
INGREDIENTS:
Don Julio Alma Miel Joven
Grand Marnier Cuvée Du Centenaire
Agave
Lime
Orange
Pacific Ocean Sea Salt

follow us on social

Exceptional food is all about creating lasting impact. Our chef drew on an important memory of exploring the coastlines in Peru with his grandfather when he created this dish. 

🌊As a child he watched the waves crash against the rocks, seafoam collected in tiny holes created by the ocean, small crabs scurried across the rocks and sand creating tiny pops of color against the dark surface. Seaweed crisscrossed between the rocks creating a nest for the seafoam and crabs. 

Enjoy this special artistic creation this weekend only. 

🦀Dish features three Maryland mini crab cakes + Japanese fresh water Sawagani crabs. 

 Enjoy. You deserve it.
“The food was amazing. The service was also great. The environment was also very pleasant.” - Sheila, Google review. 

Don’t take our word for it… read what our incredible customers have to say!🤍 

✨ If you enjoyed your experience at Marco Prime, let us know by leaving a Google review.
To us, each cocktail is a work of art.🍹 Our team is full of talented mixologists that have mastered the craft cocktail. Looking for something different? Allow our bartenders to make you something you’ve never seen before. 

👉 Join us for our daily Happy Hour from 4:30-6PM.

HOURS

Sun - Thu
4:30pm - 10pm
Fri - Sat
4:30pm - 10:30pm
Bar Hours
4:30pm - Late
Happy Hour
4:30pm - 6pm

LOCATION

599 South Collier Blvd #304
Marco Island FL 34145

Hours

Sunday through Thursday -
From 4:30 PM 'til 10:00 PM

Friday & Saturday -
From 4:30 PM 'til 10:30 PM

Bar Hours -
From 4:30 PM 'til late

Location

599 South Collier Boulevard, #215
Marco Island, Florida 34145

Explore our other restaurants

Copyright © 2023 Carvelli Restaurant Group, Inc.
Site Credit | SouthMade